So, at the weekend I decided I simply didn’t have enough clothes, so I popped in my car, drove to the White Rose and into Primark I went. There were so many cute blouse style shirts that I loved but I own too many so I refrained from buying anymore.
What I did need were some new Jeans/Jeggings…
I picked up two pairs of super soft, stretchy Jeggings in Grey and Black. They were only £6 each so I couldn’t say no. They fit so well, I don’t get that annoying scrunch at the bottom of the leg which I always seem to get with any leggings/jeans.
And what better to go with Grey and Black Jeggings? Grey Ankle boots!
These were only £7, an absolute steal! They are so comfortable to wear. Definitely glad I picked these up!
On the theme of Grey, I spotted this beautiful top.
The pale grey with the White flower detail definitely brings me into Spring. It’s perfect for day wear but could also be dressed up and look amazing at night! The flared sleeves add a touch of elegance. It really is a beautiful top.
French Kiss Perfume
I am not one to wear perfume, but this smells gorgeous! Its sweet and a little bit fruity. Not too over powering but it doesn’t disappear. I think the bottle is absolutely adorable. It was only £8 so I am over the moon. My Boyfriend spotted it and picked it out for me so I know he definitely likes it.
PS… Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayon
I own a few bits from the PS… Makeup collection. These crayons never let me down. I mainly own the nude shade lipsticks so i decided to push the boat out and go a little more vibrant. I love the fuchsia pink colour of this lipstick and I love the way it looks on my lips. At only £2.50 it definitely gives other brands a run for their money
And that’s it, that’s all I got this time round. I’m sure I’ll be back in store soon!
Hello everyone! Happy Saturday!
Seen as I’m new here I thought you’d like to get to know me a little better…
Why don’t you let me know a bit about yourself too!
- What is my middle name: Louise, don’t know where it came from but 90% of the people I come across that are my age seem to have it!
- Favourite subject at school: Definitely textiles. I loved it. It’s the only subject I got an A* in so I’m very proud of that!
- Favourite drink: Caramel Mocha/tea. Unless we are talking alcohol then it’s pretty much any cocktail! 🍸
- Favourite songs: at the moment it’s I would like by Zara Larson.
- Favourite food: Maple syrup and bacon pancakes 🥓🥞 🤤
- Last thing I bought: I last hauled a bunch of Lush products
- Favourite book: Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Favourite colour: Rose Gold
- Pets?: I have a cat called Smudge. She lives with my auntie but she’s still my baby.
- Favourite perfume: Honestly I don’t really wear perfume but I love anything sweet.
- Favourite holiday: In 2010 I went on the trip of a lifetime to Paris. I got the tickets for my 16th birthday and I cried for a good hour. I was so excited and I truly loved it!
- Am I married: Not yet! Hurry up Jordan 😘
- Ever been out of the country: Yes. More than 15 times.
- Speak any other languages: I can speak Spanish. I studied it for 5 years. However, I’ve forgotten about 75% of it so I can ask for a beer and how you are. That’s all that matters right?
- Any siblings: No I’m an only child 👩👧
- Favourite shop: Now this is easy. It’s Lush! Closely followed by The Body Shop and Primark. Can’t go wrong
- Favourite restaurant: Frankie & Bennys or Pizza Hut
- Last time I cried: Last week
- Favourite blog: I read so many, I can’t possibly chose.
- Favourite movie: Bridget Jones Trilogy
- Favourite TV show: Gilmore Girls. Currently watching all series on Netflix
- PC/MAC: I would love a MAC but at the moment it’s just a PC
- Current phone: iPhone 6s in Rose Gold
- How tall are you: Between 5’1″ & 5’2″
- Can I cook: Yes. I cook all meals in my house.
Now I don’t think there’s anything you don’t know!